Tag, you're it!
If you are anyone who has a Facebook account, you have probably been tagged on this meme where you share 25 random facts about yourself. Well here’s mine, and now you, Nonpretentious, are asked to share the same. Go!
1. I just moved to NH in August, 2007. This is the first time I have lived more than 45 minutes away from my parents.
2. I am an only child and wish, now more than ever, that I had siblings.
3. I am getting married on May 30, after a 22-month long engagement to my best friend.
4. I really enjoyed wedding planning..until it got to the little details…and somedays I just get too overwhelmed.
5. I have a job that I absolutely love and everyday I am thankful that I haven’t been laid off…yet.
6. My Catholic faith is a really important part of my life, and I find strength in going to mass each week.
7. I enjoy lectoring at church and being a Eucharistic minister.
8. I have had at least 3 wedding nightmares while being engaged. They involve forgetting to book a limo, freaking out and cancelling my bachelorette party, and….the third must have been really bad because I have blacked it out of my memory.
9. I am loyal to a fault, and people take advantage of that.
10. It makes me really upset that I have fallen out of touch with friends, especially those from high school, but more so that those friends still keep in touch with each other.
11. I am a really good listener, but have a hard time expressing myself.
12. I get nervous in a most social situations…and sometimes it makes me studder. I hope nobody notices!
13. I wish I could be happy with my body image…I struggle with weight issues from time to time.
14. I have a super hard time being consistent with habits (i.e. going to the gym..eating healthy foods) but I am consistent with relationships, I have been with jordan since 2003 and I am really proud of our commitment to each other.
15. I have a terrible addiction to soda. terrible!
16. I am really excited to have children, but am terrified of screwing them up. But I want to have at least 2!
17. I have an extremely unhealthy addiction to facebook.
18. I love working in the court system, and secretly wonder if I have what it takes to become a lawyer. I tend to not give myself too much credit.
19. I switched majors the first semester of my senior year in college and had to stay an extra semester, but I am now, very happy with my decision.
20. Jordan and i have an insane move collection, that we alphabetize, of course, and separate the TV on DVD from the movies. You know they cannot co-mingle.
21. I didn’t do my first shot of liquor until my senior year of college. I waited until I had the right people around me
22. I have an unhealthy obsession with the mail. I cannot wait to come home and check it everyday..and even when I am traveling for work..Jordan won’t even check it because he knows how excited I will be to check it when I finally come home. I don’t know what I will do if mail delivery goes down from 6 days a week to 5!
23. I was in the annual musical from 6th-12th grade. But..I can’t carry a tune. I wish I still had the self-confidence to act.
24. I met Keanu Reeves in Chicago at like 130 in the morning. I was there for an honor society conference and it was the most amazing night!!!!!!! i love him and i don’t care what anyone says. what does a diehard fan say when they are faced with their idol in the flesh? “I really liked you in the Matrix..” I am so ashamed of myself.
25. I love animals, and am sad that we can’t have any in our current apartment. I can’t wait until we move somewhere/own our own home and can start our own zoo. Which may or may not include humans.