How Irrelevant are you?! Take the Google Zero Challenge.
Sometimes, a man just needs to know that there is nobody in this world that he can possibly relate to. Before the advent of online dating, this was no problem. But now, you can’t have a thought without the internet reminding you that 45 people in your cul de sac have had the same revelation.
WELL THIS STINKS PRETTY HARD. In the spirit of burning bridges and recognizing my fundamental incapacity to relate to anyone else because I am alone in this huge, inconceivable world, I created the Google Zero challenge.
YOU HAVE 5 TRIES TO COME UP WITH A SENTENCE (syntax and grammar matter!) THAT YIELDS ZERO RESULTS IN GOOGLE SEARCH.
it took me exactly five, but i got it!
1) “The last time i went to the store they were selling yellow fever in those cute little vintage purses.”-3,130 Results
2) “Your mother would never consider taking a hot air balloon to djibouti to take it up the booty, would she?”-242 Results
3) “If there were a bacon and vaginal discharge factory around the corner, you wouldn’t see me with the nickname andrew jackson, thats for certain”-150 Results
4) ”my cat, who is still a homosexual, spends hours on vid chat talking to the hunnies, and brewing honey from the remains of broken hoomes and dreams”- 44 Results
5) “Gardetto’s are being thrown into the earth’s core and lava is spewing from the eyeballs of a skunk!”-ZERO!
You can’t say” my life is over” until google returns you no results. So what are you waiting for?!